Starting this Sunday, we will have 2 Gathering Options at 9:00 am and 10:30 am:
1) To make additional room enabling us to maintain appropriate social distancing at the Gathering.
2) To maximize our efforts in welcoming back our CrossLife family and friends who are more vulnerable or at risk because of age, personal/family health circumstances, or work requirements.
- 9:00 AM - Masks (only) Gathering During this service, we are asking all those who attend to wear a mask. Masks, gloves, tissues, and hand sanitizer will be available at the CrossLife building for both services.
- 10:30 AM - Masks (optional) Gathering During this service, masks are still encouraged but optional. We will continue to maintain social distancing before, during, and after the service.
- If you have been attending the Masks Optional Service in previous weeks, consider giving up your seat and joining us in welcoming those in the Masks Only Service at 9 am. In both services, we will worship through singing, prayer, and preaching of God's Word, though the 9 am service will a little shorter with fewer songs.